Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sunshine and Blooms Embossing Folder Smash Cards

It's a rainy day here in Northern California, and so I thought I'd share some sunshine and blooms here . . . although these cards do look a little rain-splattered as well because of the technique I used to make the backgrounds!  These are some more of my Acrylic Smash done with Embossing Folder technique cards (you can see my original post by clicking here), and I've decided to simplify this name to just Embossing Folder Smash!  What do you think?  Better?

For the first two cards, I used the Modern Mosaic folder with Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, and Melon Mambo.  The greetings are from the Hello Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit stamps, and were punched out with the Washi Label Punch.  Flowers were created using the Botanical Builder Framelits dies, Hello Sunshine stamps, and Basic Rhinestone Jewels. And, the butterflies were made with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Bitty Butterfly Punch.




The next cards use many of the same supplies, but with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder.





The label in the last two cards is created with the Rose Wonder Bundle.  I also used It's My Party Enamel Dots in the center of the flowers.

Hope these brighten your day!  Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: