Monday, February 15, 2016

Lots of Happy Hearts -- Acrylic Smash Technique Cards

Recently, I was inspired to try out the Acrylic Smash technique (in a nutshell, squish ink pads onto a piece of acrylic, spritz with a little bit of water, then smash onto your card stock).  I also decided to try using embossing folders as my acrylic piece.  Here's the photographic evidence of the results of my experiments:








With the pieces created using the Happy Hearts embossing folder, I decided to create some Valentine's cards to send to friends.  (You might recognize this first layout from the cards I created for the Spirit Night in this post):










Which of these cards is your favorite?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: