Friday, July 31, 2015

Garden in Bloom Convention Swap

Hi, everyone!  Happy Friday!  Here is the final swap card I created for Convention:



This card uses the Garden in Bloom stamp set as well as Tin of Cards.  The base and first layer are Bermuda Bay, and the other colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush (stamped off once to get the lighter tones).  I placed one of the new metal rimmed pearls in the center of the butterfly to dress it up a bit.

Here are a couple other versions of the card I created:



And, here's another version, created using the stamps from the June Paper Pumpkin kit (as well as the butterfly from Garden in Bloom . . . you know me and butterflies!):


I used Crystal Effects to add some dimension to the flower centers on this one:


And, I used white gel pen and Crystal Effects on the butterfly:



The inspiration for these cards came from a card in last year's catalog that was in my Catalog Favorites class last year (you can see that cupcake card in this post).

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

Here is the supply list for these cards.  You can purchase the supplies in my online store by clicking through the links below.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: