Thursday, March 5, 2015

TBT: Valentine's with the Filled with Love Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Hi, everyone!  It's been a busy week here -- between coordinating and designing pages for my youngest son's school yearbook, co-leading our midweek children's church program, the boys' baseball season starting, and well, just everyday life -- it's been hard to squeeze in time to either stamp or pop over here and write a blog entry!  March madness, my style!!  :)  Perhaps yours, too?!

Anyway, I've been wanting to show you what I created with the January Paper Pumpkin kit for a while, so here goes.  I made half the kit following the instructions Stampin' Up! provided.  Here's how my treats turned out:


And, here are some close ups of individual treat bags:





Inspired by some great creations I'd seen on Pinterest (check out my board here to see lots of great alternate ideas with this kit), I also decided to create these Valentine's cards:



I still have some great pieces from this kit left to use!   Looking forward to creating more projects with it!  And, anxious to see what surprise projects are in store with this month's kit, which will be shipping in another week or so!!!

Have you subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  You can get more information about Paper Pumpkin here, and during March, if you buy a 3-month subscription, you'll save $5, plus get to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: