Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hostess Tea Party Favors

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  I thought I'd pop in and share some more about last Sunday's hostess tea -- this time some photos of the favors I gave out to the attendees.  I have photos of the work in progress, as well as the finished projects for you.  Here goes:


I started by creating baskets with the Berry Basket die, which I stamped with the Nature's Perfection Sale-a-Bration stamp set (can you believe there are only a couple days left of Sale-a-Bration!!?!)

To fill the baskets, I decorated some eggs with the Best Year Ever Ribbon (from Sale-a-Bration), flowers created using the Itty Bitty Accents flower and the Petite Petals Punch, and leaves from the Bird Builder Punch:


I added Gold Glitz Dazzling Details in the center of each flower.   Here are a few more photos of the decorated eggs as a work in progress:



Basket assembly:


And, then, basket filling:




My craft-inspector had to pay a visit to make sure all was going well with my progress:



And, after I had the baskets all finished, I lined them up on top of my hutch:


Card stock colors used on the baskets were So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, and Wild Wasabi.  I think the Crisp Cantaloupe baskets were by far the most popular, as they disappeared first.

Here are some close ups of the finished baskets:




The tags/garden picks in the baskets were created using the From the Garden stamp set and Handpicked Framelits Dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: