Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Seriously Amazing (Part 3 -- Tags, Plus Even More Cards!)

Today I have a few more projects to share with you from the Seriously Amazing August Paper Pumpkin kit (here are links in case you missed my earlier posts with gift bags and cards). 
 
Here are the four adorable gift-card-sized envelopes that you can make with the kit (had already assembled these when I discovered the gift bag idea, otherwise might have made these into mini versions of those!)
 


And, here they are with the tag-style cards I made to go in them (I cut the cards that came with the kit in half):





 
Because I'd cut the mini notecards in half, I was able to use the other halves of the cards to decorate these cards I made on Strawberry Slush card stock bases (not included in the original Paper Pumpkin kit):
 



The kit came with so many fun circles -- here are some other ideas I came up with for using them on a card:



 
And, my friend Lea challenged me to use the negative spaces left when the circle were punched out.  Here's one card I've created so far in response to that challenge:
 
 
Still thinking up some more!  I challenge you to come up with some ideas for those pieces, too.  (I have pinned at least one other idea on my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board here, if you'd like to check it out).

Don't forget, if you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet, you'll want to head over to my Paper Pumpkin website right away to learn more about these great monthly kits and sign up!  (Plus, if you use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, you will get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included)).  

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Sue Parker said...

I'm so glad you posted your ideas showing how played with this kit! Love it. CASE'd one of your ideas. Thank you for the inspiration!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Sue! Glad you enjoyed the ideas and were inspired by them!