Monday, June 2, 2014

Whoo Hoo for the New Catalog!

Hi Everyone!  It's the big day . . . the 2014-2015 Catalog is here at last!!!  So, I thought it would be a fun time to share one of my first creations with one of the new hostess sets, Bloom with Hope:

 

I'm loving this set, and it is so fun to color with the new Blendabilities (not available quite yet to customers, but hopefully soon . . . will keep you posted!) 
 
You'll definitely be seeing more samples from me with this set!!!
 
Supplies Used:
 
Stamps:  Bloom with Hope (hostess)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Blendabilities (Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, and Pumpkin Pie Assortments -- coming soon)
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Black
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
- Michelle
 

1 comment:

ConnieM50 said...

Very pretty. I love the new In Colors. And I know which stamp set I am going to purchase first! Work of Art. Of course the wish list is very long! LOL!