Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spinning Penguin Tag!

Whew!  It's been a busy week . . . I've been doing a lot of digital designing in My Digital Studio in preparation for Christmas . . . trying to beat the December 6th deadline to order print products by regular shipping!  Speaking of My Digital Studio, there are some great new downloads today -- you can check them out in the online store here.  And, there is a Mega Massive My Digital Studio giveaway going on right now, too -- don't miss it! -- you can find out more information by clicking here.

I've also been working on some non-digital projects and have one of those to share with you today.  This is a special, spinner tag that could also be used as an ornament:




Supplies used:

Stamps:  No Peeking, Snowflake Party Builder Wheel (I unmounted and cut it to use the snowflake images separately), and Daydream Medallions Stamp Set

Ink:  Marina Mist Classic Ink Stamp Pad, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers

Paper:  Bashful Blue and Whisper White Card Stock

Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Bakers' Twine, Floral Frames Framelits, Scallop Circle Punch, Pearl Jewels, and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (sprayed through the Color Spritzer Tool)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun and cute spinner tag/ornament!!! You are so creative, Michelle! I loved that you used the medallion stamp set and framelit to make this cutie! TFS, Marlene C.