Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Cards with a Twist

Have you checked out the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza yet?  If not, be sure to head on over to my online store (from the main page, click the shop now button) and check out the great deals, after you finish reading this post!

I've seen some really neat cards with a twist lately -- including the one I received from my friend Agnes in our recent swap, and finally got around to trying some of these out myself.  I followed the instructions in this video tutorial by Kelly Gettelfinger -- and was amazed how quick, easy and fun these are to make!  I'll definitely be making more of these.

Here's how a couple of my Twisted Thanksgiving cards turned out:




Supplies used:

Stamps:  Full of Blessings
Ink:  Versamark, various colors of Stampin' Write Markers (including Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Gray, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, and Cajun Craze), Basic Gray
Paper:  More Mustard, Basic Gray, Watercolor Paper, Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Accessories:  Label Framelits, Aquapainter

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaah...the unusual twist card with awesome watercoloring displayed on it! You did such a fabulous job, Michelle! My club ladies were impressed as much as I was!!! Great job! Marlene C.